03rd June 2016
Zaun Limited last night (2 June 2016) was unfortunately subjected to a fire in one of its factories, caused by an electrical fault in one of the battery charging rooms. But thanks to our fire alarms and monitoring that worked perfectly the West Midlands Fire Service were here within five minutes.
Their fast action to control the fire with minimal disruption resulted in no impact to customers or our usual day to day service. We thank the fire service and the Police for all their hard work.