Leigh Centurions has showcased further kit sponsors for the 2018 Championship campaign, including joint left shoulder Zaun Group sponsors.
Chris Plimley, Zaun’s sales and marketing director said: “We are excited to have this opportunity to sponsor Leigh Centurions. This is a unique way of being able to broaden our visibility across the country and beyond.
“The social media reach of the club is second to none with engagement that is the envy of many other teams, bringing an added dimension to our business marketing and something different in our industry.
“The recruits brought into the club during the offseason are an exciting prospect, and we are hoping that the lads can get an immediate return to Super League.”
Zaun Limited is the sole remaining manufacturer of mesh fencing that manufactures the entire mesh fencing system in the UK. Zaun makes the mesh, fencing panels, posts, clamp bars and fixings at its state-of-the-art five-acre production facility in Wolverhampton in the West Midlands.
Zaun manufactures fencing solutions for various industries ranging from the playground and school perimeters, industrial and commercial estates, high-security ports, utilities and prisons, sports pitches and multi-use games areas, and even Leigh Centurions’ home ground.
Zaun works very closely with a long-established customer base of government, councils and specifiers to design, manufacture and supply high-quality fencing systems, increasingly often providing expertise in integrating CCTV, PID and other systems into holistic security solutions.
All the properties on the kit are now sold, and the club acknowledges all its valued kit sponsors for 2018.
Leigh Centurions have confirmed the continuation of their kit deal with Kukri Sports and have confirmed that the main Leigh Centurions shirt sponsor for the home and away kit will be Cal Sameday.
The other valued sponsors for 2018 are as follows:
- The rear top of the shirt sponsor is Palatine Paints, and occupying the rear bottom of the shirt is property partner Balmer Wilcock
- The collar sponsors are Fitfield Ltd and Spyrox, while the Chest sponsor is Hilltop Products
- The left shoulder sponsors are technology partner 24/7 Technology and Zaun, while the sponsors of the right shoulder are EDP UK.
- The front of the shorts are sponsored by Cloud 4 IT Solutions, and the rear of the shorts sponsors are Slater & Gordon lawyers and Bedford Packaging.
- The socks sponsor is DMR Ltd.
- And finally, the training kit is sponsored by Regency Glass.