Terror Stopper HVM static bollards from Zaun are a range of hostile vehicle mitigation bollards rated at BSI PAS 68:2010, capable of stopping terrorist vehicle attacks.
These PAS 68 static bollards are designed specifically to be incorporated into our range of perimeter protection systems.
Our selection offers a range of PAS 68 HVM static bollards capable of stopping 7.5t vehicles. Designed to stop differing speeds and vehicle types to suit most site requirements.
Manufactured in four different versions to deal with the various threats and requirements for sites of critical national importance. Additionally, all of the Terror Stopper static bollards are also independently PAS 68 tested and approved.
- Terror Stopper 1 PAS 68 Static Bollard is a 219mm diameter bollard capable of stopping a 7.5-tonne vehicle at 30 mph. PAS 68:2010 rating of V7500(N2)48/90/0.0/0.0
- Terror Stopper 2 PAS 68 Static Bollard is a 219mm diameter bollard capable of stopping a 7.5-tonne vehicle at 40 mph. PAS 68:2010 rating of V7500(N2)64/90/4.0/16.7
- Terror Stopper 3 PAS 68 Static Bollard is a 273mm diameter bollard capable of stopping a 7.5-tonne vehicle at 40 mph. PAS 68:2010 rating of V7500(N2)64/90/3.3/0.0
- Terror Stopper 4 PAS 68 Static Bollard is a 273mm diameter bollard capable of stopping a 7.5-tonne vehicle at 50 mph. PAS 68:2010 rating of V7500(N2)80/90:10.6/11.1
Bollard Sleeves are also available.
As standard, we supply our range of HVM static bollards galvanised and Polyester Powder Coated. Available in your choice of RAL colour (A full list of colours). In addition, we can supply a wide range of sleeves with different finishes and decorative tops. For our full range of bollard sleeves.
PAS 68 Rating
BSI PAS 68 is the Publicly Available Specification for vehicle security fencing, gates, blockers, bollards and barriers. It has become the standard and benchmark for all Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) products. It is in this specification that all physical perimeter security equipment is tested to prevent vehicle-borne attacks.
|BSI PAS68:2010 V/7500/N2/48/90/0.0/0.0 | BSI PAS68:2010 V/7500/N2/64/90/4.0/16.7 | BSI PAS68:2010 V/7500/N2/64/90/3.3/0.0 |
BSI PAS68:2010 V/7500/N2/80/90/10.6/11.1
|Vehicle Test Weight||Vehicle Class||Vehicle Speed (KPH)||Vehicle Angle||Vehicle Penetration (m)||25KG+ Dispersion (m)|
This Publicly Available Specification (PAS) addresses the requirements of companies and organisations who want to guarantee that the perimeter vehicle barriers will provide the level of impact resistance they are aiming for.
PAS68 identifies impact test methods, tolerances, test vehicle type and vehicle performance criteria that need to be met to conform to PAS68.
- Physically impact tested to BSi PAS 68 specifications
- Hostile vehicle mitigation bollards
- Meet the specific security requirements of a site, addressing both speed and vehicle types
- Unobtrusive, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Physically impact tested to PAS68 criteria
- Ease of installation
- Strength and Durability
To download our Terror Stopper HVM Bollards datasheet, please click on the link below;
To download our Q41 specification sheet, please click on the link below;
To download our Bollard Sleeve options, please click on the link below;
To download our standard colour list, please click on the link below;
To download our brochures, please click on the link below;
|Foundation Type||Type C||Type C||Type B||Type C|
|Height Above Ground||1000mm||1000mm||1000mm||1080mm|
Note: All options available with a range of aesthetic sleeves, including Stainless Steel